Terms and Conditions
Please familiarise yourself with our terms and conditions as we will need you to sign these once we have put your inflatable up. In case of emergency on the day please contact us on 07711 005863.
Monies To Be Paid
Cheques made payable to Paul Johnston please.
- Please pay in full to our driver when he drops off the castle.
- If payment cannot be made when we drop off we will be unable to leave the castle.
- If due to wet weather, you need to change your date, we require 48 hours’ notice.
Delivery of Inflatable
- Please ensure that you are available to show our driver where you would like the inflatable.
- The electric blower needs to be at the back of the castle for safety reasons.
- There should also be 6 ft area around the castle.
- If you are unavailable, then the driver will make his best assumption on where to put it.
- Once the inflatable has been erected, the driver will be unable to move it as he/she will have other deliveries to make and has to ensure that he/she is in time for the next parties.
- We will endeavour to make sure that your inflatable is with you no later than half an hour before your party. We will confirm with you beforehand (normally the day before) what time we are likely to be with you.
- As we cover different areas and have lots of hires going out, this time can vary.
- You need a supply of electricity within approx 30 meters to inflate the castle.
- If you do not, you may need to hire a generator - please phone for further details.
- Please make sure that we have enough room to get our inflatable on a sack trolley into where it is going - we need an approximate width of 3ft.
- Stairs - if there are any stairs to where our inflatable is to be set up, you will need to let us know so that suitable arrangements can be made. Additional costs may be incurred.
- Parking - if there is no parking or metered parking, you will need to let us know so that suitable arrangements can be made. Additional costs will need to be met by yourself.
Supervision and Damage
- Please ensure that our castle is supervised and policed at all times. This is for safety reasons and is a requirement by our insurance company.
- Our insurance does not cover supervision of the inflatable. We can hire supervisors locally for a minimum charge of £45 (VAT inclusive) for a 2 hour party. Please phone first for a quote.
- If the castle was to be stolen or damanged, you would be responsible for this. If you do have this castle on an overnight hire, please make sure that the inflatable is brought in and locked up.
- Please note that any damage or loss whilst in your possession will be billed to you at the price that it costs us to replace or fix.
- Some of our inflatables have age restrictions. Please do not exceed this as they will not be covered on our insurance and it could lead to the equipment becoming unsafe and result in tears in the castle (weight restrictions).
The following information is to protect our inflatables and to help us with our deliveries, ensuring that we get to your party (and the next) on time with a clean inflatable. It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring this bouncing castle to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
- No food or drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Bouncy Castle which will avoid choking and mess (Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge
- These units have an age limit of 14 years old, except for Adult castle and our 12 x 12 castles. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment. No adults are to use this Bouncy Castle – unless you are hiring our adult castles.
- No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Bouncy Castle.
- All shoes, glasses, jewelry, badges MUST be removed before using the Bouncy Castle.1/ These units have an age limit of 14 years old, except for Adult castle and our 12 x 12 castles. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment. No adults are to use this Bouncy Castle – unless you are hiring our adult castles.
- No smoking or barbeques near the Bouncy Castle.
- A responsible Adult must supervise the Bouncy Castle at all times.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls are DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
- Always ensure that the Bouncy Castle is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of Children using it. Try to avoid large and small Children from using it at the same time.
- If the Bouncy Castle is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains.
- Children Are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a Child could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off!
- Do not allow anyone to be on the Bouncy Castle during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
- No pets, toys or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the Bouncy Castle.
- Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the Bouncy Castle as indeed any Child who is feeling unwell.
- Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
- The Bouncy Castle should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the unit should not be used
- Ensure that an area of 6 feet (2 metres) around the unit is completely clear
- In the event of heavy rain, the Bouncy Castle must be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there is enough room for the inflatables hired. If there is not enough room, we will have to take our equipment away and you will still need to pay in full for the items as we cannot hire it out to anybody else at this short notice
- In the event of unsuitable weather, the full fee will still be payable for services and entertainments provided.
- In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately. The blower has a safety reset button, try pressing this, also check the fuses and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us straight away. If you do not call us straight away, we will not be held responsible for any lost time with the inflatable as you have not given us the opportunity to put it right.
- Cancellations should given as early as possible
- Please ensure there is a minimum of 3 feet clear access to where the inflatable is going, and if there are any stairs. Failure to notify us of this could result in the cancellation of your equipment and the cancellation period applicable.
- P.J. leisure will only operate within accepted standards of Health & Safety and our staff on site reserve the right to refuse to provide services that contravene those standards or the terms of our insurance.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING, PLEASE CONTACT US.Tel 07711005863
DISCLAIMER Please note that all persons using this Bouncy Castle do so at their own risk.The person/s or organization hiring this Inflatable equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.Our Company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the inflatable being returned in an unacceptable condition,i.e.: If it is in a dirty or muddy condition, I will be expected to pay an additional cleaning charge.
Call us on 07711005863
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Review us on Google+